Saturday, June 24, 2006

Life is a journey this is mine – Part 2

I have added a picture gallery to this blog family, friends and I will begin to add more pictures of the travels that I go on.

I have been married to Mary for 10 years, we met in our home town of Richards Bay, we where part of a group we called “The Young Adults” it was a time where God truly visited us in a powerful way during those meetings. Since I completed reading the book “The Power of a Transformed Mind” I have constantly been thinking of how I can get back to the place in my heart where I am truly hearing from the Lord again.
Neil Cole a brother that I met in Colorado Springs when we lived there has written several books that can be found
here :

While I was on my East Africa trip I read his book: “Cultivating a Life for God” in this book it explains the lifestyle of LTG’s Life Transformation Groups. With this renewed desire to truly hear the voice of God, my plan is to implement 2 things, Pray the Luke 10:2b prayer and find someone to share the LTG experience with me…


2 comments:

I AM With You said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I AM With You said...

Enjoyed your post! Just finished ministerial school, where Bill johnson spoke. Great man. His website in redding is nice to hear his weekly sermons free. You might enjoy some links I have listed on my site, feel free to visit/ God Bless