Tuesday, July 25, 2006

This has to be one of the best emails i have ever recieved

Hi Charlie

I was almost in tears tonight just realizing how special our boys are. I had put the boys to sleep in their beds and Seth was crying. Joel comforted Seth, was holding his hands and was telling him not to worry or cry and that the sun will be up in 5 minutes. I sat listening to them with my ear against the door. Joel got out of his bed and lay with Seth in his bed.


Joel also said to Seth that maybe daddy will give mommy a big spanky. I think it is important for us to allow this to happen, our boys have bonded so. We shouldn't scold Joel for lying with Seth; I think it is adorable and wonderful. When I got home today Seth couldn't get to Joel soon enough, Seth hugged Joel through the gate and showed extreme excitement to see him.
Seth didn't even bother to see me just his brother. That was so nice to see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey man, great to see your kiddos. I hope you are doing well. Keep your posts coming.